Always on a weekend . . .

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Krissa

Reaction score
So my husband's friends play airsoft, and he has wanted to play. So I said I would go.

So in the first round, an airsoft pellet hit my front tooth, and brokeit. It was 7pm on a Saturday - so now I'm stuck with a broken toothuntil Sunday.

So has anyone had a tooth broken off about half way? What did yourdentist do for you? And more importantly how much did it cost?

How is your tooth doingtoday? Are you in any pain form theinjury? Are you feeling any sensitivity to cold or heat? Has your tooth darkened any in color.

What the dentist does will depend on the extent of damagethat was done. Sometimes they can repair thechipped part. ( tooth colored filling) If the tooth waschipped deep enough ,it may involve other parts of the tooth otherthan just the enamel. Theenamel is whatcovers the outside part of your tooth. The inside of yourtooth is called pulp and that is where all the blood vessels and nervesare.

It could involve your having to get a crown put on and that is whereyou get into big money. I am sure they will need to take anx-ray to see what all has been damaged. I hope thisinfo helps you insome way. Beckie, Trouble andTrixie

2bunmom wrote:

It could involve your having to get a crown put on and that is where you get into big money.

/cry not more money spent on medical stuff. I'll just have it pulled lol.

That happened to my little sister when she wasyounger and they bonded it. It looks just like her normal tooth....butthe way she explained it reminded me of how they do acrilic nails. Itslasted almost ten years now and she had braces andeverything. Don't worry I'm sure you won't even be able to tell afterthey fix it!

Latest posts

Back