Already posted

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carrots

Reaction score
Hi,

I have already posted this question once but i could not find my replysso i will ask again. The men that are members, What are your views andopinions on rabbits and sites like this one who support rabbits andlike chatting about them?

Love Carrots x :)

Darn I was all set to rant about Men and my Fiancé and how he has nothelped me clean for his parents who are coming to stay with us for theweekend.

He dose how ever really enjoy our Bunny. Even got him a air conditionerto help keep our bunny cool over the summer. He has a wired scheduleand works 2 weeks and has 1 week off. He is usually home during the dayon his week off and lets Buster out to play and really spoils him. Weare on a similar board for Jeeps and that's actually how we meet. So heunderstand it and dose not mind me spending time on the bunny board helikes some of the cute stories I tell him about.

Hi all, its ryan here, well me personally love mywabbits, i was gutted when daisy lost her first litter and ecstaticwhen her second litter survived, it was not long ago when i found 2 ofthe little dears in the hutch, they had died in the cold, and a thirdone wasnt well at all, he died in the night, i was absolutleydevastated and cried hard for ages before finally making the little-uncomfortable, seems so cruel how they were due to go to the petshop onlythe next day :( such is life. We have kept the surviving bun,snowy, and have well and truly wrapped hi up in cotton wool :) when ifeed him i overflow his bowl and change his water all the time, i gueeswe are just glad he survived. :)

Poor little buns, atlest you can be grateful forhaving one left :)One of my rabbit called Patch had his eyeremoved after the bitter cold and frost got to him. Although onlyhaving one eye he is doing great and is now sheltered from the cold andhas an attacable front that can be put on his cage to stop rain, snowetc from getting in.

Love Carrots :)

My fiance is nuts about our rabbits. He callsthem "the babies" He enjoys the stories I tell him from the forum. He'sa very hands-on "daddy". A man who is sensitive enough to love rabbitsis oh, so attractive.

Latest posts

Back