Almost 3 week old pics..

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bhoffman

Reaction score
So, my four year old decided that he would name the little bunnies for now until they go to their new homes!

Here is Marshmallow
DSC_8318.jpg

Polka Dot:
DSC_8332.jpg

I think this pic is so cute!
DSC_8333.jpg

Brownie
DSC_8338.jpg

Mighty Machines:
DSC_8348.jpg

Group Shot:
DSC_8324.jpg

They are hard to keep up with now!! I have to keep mom and the babies locked in the cage together. Soon they will be moving back outside.. My allergies are really getting to me now! They are hopping around like crazy now too! :) The little brown one is a nibbler. They have started to munch on the hay and pellets. I gave Bubbles a carrot.. and little brownie snuck a bite too.. Oops!! I know they shouldnt have anything like that for a while yet.. but it was an accident!

I tried again to sex them.. and from what I can tell.. Marshmallow is a male and the rest are females.. could be wrong. Will check again in a couple weeks!

Brianne

VERY CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The pick of Mighty Machines is not working for me. I especially like Marshmallow and Polka Dot. I miss having baby rabbits around.

aww they are soo cute and marshmellow looks soo fluffy compared to the others wich is soo adorable and i cant belive they are almost four wes how was your kids first day of school? anyways talk to you soon

ROSIE20029

Back