Allerpet for people with allergies... and nice fur too!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LittleMija2

Reaction score
I just want to let everyone know about the product I use on my bunnies for allergies.

Its called allerpet and I use the formula called allerpet-c for cats and small annimals.

Its a watery solution mostly made of glycerin and totally non toxic,that you dab on the bunny and rub into the fur. You only need a littlebit and within a day or so the bunny becomes non allergic. The solutionstops the bunnies skin fromshedding ( dander) and worksbasically like a moisturiser and in turn prevents furshedding. One application is said to last a week but Ive gone a fewweeks without application.

To anyone who shows bunnies, this product also makes the bunnys fur look thick healthy and shiney. :)

A lot ofpet stores sell the prodcut but sometimes its hard to find.

I would be scared to apply something likethat to Apollo. He has healthy skin now and I'd hate to disrupt that. Iam a self describes paranoid mom too so that's just me.

Tina

Im was nervous too because Im really againstchemicals and believe in organic eating etc etc.. Im totally againstcedar and pine shavings and I even feed my buns organice veges most ofthe time.The productis non toxic though and didhave zero side effecfs, but I totally understand your view because imsuch a paranoid bunny parent as well. A lot of time products say nontoxic and its totally not true at all. I've noticedno affectsfrom this stuff though,I use it simply for allergies, but Idid notice it made thier fur nice. Apollo does have great fur by theway thoughhehe.

lol Thanks. Plus we don't have anyallergies to Apollo. If in the future one of us were to developeallergies I would consider using it. We're not paranid lol justreally over protective.

Tina

Latest posts

Back