All the baby bunnies!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bunnybunbunb

Reaction score
Everyone is growing well. The cuteness is so overwelming, your heart breaks at every glance.

The five babies of Neena's that she is raising:

DSCI1339.jpg

DSCI1340.jpg

DSCI1344.jpg

Steffi's babies:

DSCI1346.jpg

DSCI1349.jpg

DSCI1351.jpg

DSCI1359.jpg

Anyone want to help with Steffi's babies? Broken black otter, broken blue otter and then we have questions. One broken?tort otter, but is he black, blue, chocolate, lilac? Then we have a solid tort, but he is more redish/chocolate so I do not think he is black tort. THEN we have this creamy guy who's upper half is a creamy with orange tint, while his lower half is just a light dirty white. My eyes do not see any lacing on him at all so unless I am blind to it he can not be agouti or otter. I thought maybe sable point martin but no points really.If he was creamagouti that would mean that Steffi was agouti carrying otter but she looks more otter.

:pullhair::pullhair::pullhair:

OMG I just fell off my chair...what the heck??? that was not nice...tooooooo much cuteness for one set of eyes

I think I figured some things out. The broken blue otter is not blue at all, his lacing is white and his under color is black while he is tipped white. So he is a black silver martin? The tort is chocolate tort. The broken tort otter buck is chocolate as well. Now that leaves the creamy who is now tort based looking. I believe he is a lilac tort, however, I still am unsure. I still see no lacing on him.

Yeah right! I am growing out the lilac tort, he is mine :D He is only a single mane but I still want to use him if he is nice enough. I am growing out for a few months, for sure, the lilac tort and the broken chocolate tort otter for the bucks. I then plan to keep the broken black otter doe but it depends on how typey she is.

The lilac tort and the broken silver martin are single manes but everyone else are double manes.

The double manes are ugly buggers now, hehe. The little but of wool they have on their heads is getting longer and they look like skinny pigs or something. xD

Latest posts

Back