All Gone

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

anneq

Reaction score
All my bunnies from Rosey's last litter have been adopted out....sniffle..the bright side is, the woman and her mom also have 2 of the previous litter, and they live within 4 miles of each other...so the buns visit back and forth...but darn, I'm gonna miss the little guys.
We ended up keeping Thumper (he's a boy, btw) and now he can keep Smudge company...she'll be happy about that - but it's SO empty without the other 5.

Bless you. I always kept everything I bred because I knew I could never ever part with any of them. Hopefully they all went to ace homes and you will get lots of updates.

Yes, I was pretty thorough about asking them about rabbit care - the mom has been raising rabbits for 15+yrs and, well, obviously her daughter has been right there alongside of her - I saw how well she supervised her children around the bunnies - and I know they will be in a great place(s).
They keep them inside but also have an enclosed area so on nice days they can romp outside, which is great - I always let the babies go out when the weather was warm (always were in the enclosure with them though - I'd never leave them there alone being so little).

Back