All About Ears!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What type of ear do you like best?

• Tall Ears

• Small Ears

• Lop Ears

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bunny_Baby01

Reaction score
Ears are the most sensitive part of a bunny's body. They are also one of the cutest parts of their body, too! :bunny24

If you are just starting out learning about bunnies and don't know what "lop ears" are, they are the ears that fall to the sides of a bunny's side- like this

DoniFrontView.jpg

ohh hard to choose! i love all ears! lol! Jasper's got lop ears!! which are so cute.. but the Edward has little Netherland dwarf ears!! which are also cute!! And i love big ears too!! But gotta say I'm a big fan of lops! :)

I like my bunnys big ears that stick up and move around.

but I do also like lops. I think I want my next bunny to be a lop. I don't think I can vote because I can't pick just one... I'm not good at making decisions!

I hope nobunny takes this personally but sometimes bunnys with small ears look funny, they look out of proportion. although maybe they are actually more in proportion if I think about it than a bunny with huge ears haha

I like definitely like up ears! Preferably longer than nethie size.

It just makes the bunny look so much happier and perky!

I'm partial to floppy ears like this:

004-2.jpg

but then again, one ear up, one ear down is good too!
003-2.jpg

Aaaaaarrgh it's SO hard to decide! I have bunnies of each- 2 lops, 2 little uppy eared and one giant with tall ears.

I do love the way that the uppy ears swivel and move around when things happen around them, but I also love the way that the lop's ears flop around when they hop or run. Plus Snowy tucks hers right back when she's eating which is the cutest thing ever.

I do love big tall ears though. It's often the first thing I see of Dotty in the mornings- a big pair of ears sticking up over the edge of the bed! :p

Here's Dotty and her big ears:

IMG_8233.jpg

Edit: In short, I can't vote because I can't decide!!

hartleybun wrote:
is that a poker chip i see in dotty's paw?:)
:roflmao: Lol! No it's the lens cap from my camera I think. I always put it down in random places. That picture was taken the night we bought Dotters home :blushan:

"It's often the first thing I see of Dotty in the mornings- a big pair of ears sticking up over the edge of the bed!"

what a great way to start the morning:D

I just had to say Lop! Whether it's the long English Lop ears or little tiny lop ears I love them all. However Up ears are cute as well :apollo:

mouse_chalk wrote:
hartleybun wrote:
is that a poker chip i see in dotty's paw?:)
:roflmao: Lol! No it's the lens cap from my camera I think. I always put it down in random places. That picture was taken the night we bought Dotters home :blushan:
Which just gives you an idea of how BIG Dotty IS, if you compare the size of a poker chip to a lens cap!!! :D

I lo ve lop ears!!!!!!!!! i think they are the best!!!!!!!

Chargers ears lop for the most part but sometime when he is layin down one will b e up, or if he hears something he kind of puts them up,lol.

Well, I don't think I can vote, because I can't decide!

I used to not like lop ears, I thought lops didn't look like "real" rabbits. Since adopting Nick, though, I have come to love them. (Especially when he runs!)

But I do still love up ears. So.....rabbit-y. I do so love Amelia and her up ears. To me, they seem so perfectly shaped and well proportioned. And I love how she moves them around.

mouse_chalk wrote:
Aaaaaarrgh it's SO hard to decide! I have bunnies of each- 2 lops, 2 little uppy eared and one giant with tall ears.

I do love the way that the uppy ears swivel and move around when things happen around them, but I also love the way that the lop's ears flop around when they hop or run. Plus Snowy tucks hers right back when she's eating which is the cutest thing ever.

I do love big tall ears though. It's often the first thing I see of Dotty in the mornings- a big pair of ears sticking up over the edge of the bed! :p

Here's Dotty and her big ears:

IMG_8233.jpg

Edit: In short, I can't vote because I can't decide!!

Even though I have lops now, I love long stickity-uppity ears!!!

Denise

Latest posts

Back