Alicia and the Zoo Crew 2010

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SweetSassy wrote:
JadeIcing wrote:
SweetSassy wrote:
:inlove::inlove: Love the video's. They are so cute!

I love the way they wait for head pets. :)
Hehe if I take to long I get nips.

LOl. You can tell they love you and are attached to you. It's so cute how they respond to you :)

Thanks I try to bond with them all. Some make it easier than others.

I want Wyatt photos :p

(I also want to use some of our tax return money to buy Poe a cage like yours...let's see if I can convince the hubby :D )

Elf Mommy wrote:
I want Wyatt photos :p

(I also want to use some of our tax return money to buy Poe a cage like yours...let's see if I can convince the hubby :D )

I will try and get some of him. Not sure how busy we will be.

Good luck with that.

I think that sometimes I blockmuch from people. I know that it is not healthy. If I told people EVERYTHING that went on they would think it was made up.I have always had to hold back most of my life, it gets annoying. Also sometimes I see friends and people close to me do really stupid things and I want to tell them that they are making mistakes but I know I have to let them make them.

One of the things bothering me personally is my guinea pigs. I have not picked up their ashes. I want to bring them home but still haven't for different reasons we haven't. Hopefully very soon they will be all home.

Next post updates on the zoo.

JadeIcing wrote:
One of the things bothering me peronally is my guinea pigs. I have not picked up their ashes. I want to bring them home but still haven't for different reasons we haven't. Hopefully very soon they will be all home.

Completely understandable Ali. That had to be one of the most difficult losses you have ever had to go through. I still can't bring myself to take down the last fluid drip-bag that I used for Luna. I don't look at it too much anymore, but I can't take it down. Take your time, Ali, and we will try to remember the load you carry on your shoulders.

:hug:

myheart

myheart wrote:
JadeIcing wrote:
One of the things bothering me peronally is my guinea pigs. I have not picked up their ashes. I want to bring them home but still haven't for different reasons we haven't. Hopefully very soon they will be all home.

Completely understandable Ali. That had to be one of the most difficult losses you have ever had to go through. I still can't bring myself to take down the last fluid drip-bag that I used for Luna. I don't look at it too much anymore, but I can't take it down. Take your time, Ali, and we will try to remember the load you carry on your shoulders.

:hug:

myheart

Thank you. It's been hitting lately harder than before. I am ready for them to come home.

I finally made a final resting place. I was looking for a box for each (including Sams ashes who I had not been able to find the right one.) Instead I found a box with three sections. Perfect for my 4boys (Jake and Elijah were done together.)

Finally made an "urn".

101_1630.jpg

101_1631.jpg

101_1634.jpg

101_1637.jpg

101_1638.jpg

101_1639.jpg

101_1640.jpg

101_1641.jpg

101_1645.jpg

101_1646.jpg

101_1647.jpg

Samanthas need to put her name on it....

101_1628.jpg

101_1653.jpg

101_1654.jpg

101_1655.jpg

101_1656.jpg

101_1657.jpg

Aww Ali, I am so glad that you are ready for them to come home..I understand why you waited, its such a hard situation..
But soon your babies will be with you again so you can rest your head at night, knowing that theyre still with you..

on a better note, i posted the dog treat recipe in the Baking Topic...hope it helps :)

On Feb 7th Liam was adopted. This past Saturday I gave Virgil to another foster home that would be able to get him to more events. Lots of intrest in him. I have a litle girl that needs TLC.

:)

Back