Alicia and the Zoo Crew 2009

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A-AKASHA MAHERET
B-BO THE SNACK
C-CONNOR GRAYSON
D-DALLAS JINX JONES/DEMON MONKEY BIRD*
E-ELVIS AARON
F-
G- GWYNETH APPLE HOSHI
H- HANNAH CELESTE MONTANA / HONEY GIRL*
J- JACKIE JAX
K- KINSLEY MERLIN
L-LOGAN JAKE/LONELY THE HAMSTER*
M- MASON ALEXANDER*/MOLLY MARIE*
N- NOAH CHIBI ASH
O-
P-
Q-
R-RINGO STARR
S-SAMUEL ELIJAH / SAMANTHA JANE*
T-TERESA MEKARE
U-
V-
W-WYATT HOLLIDAY EARP
X-
Y-
Z-
* D=Deceased

I've been debating about doing this - because I don't want to embarrass Ali & Rob...but here goes.

After staying at their place for a bit - I want to share that Ali and Rob are BOTH awesome bunny parents and I was really impressed with their love and care of their bunnies.

Handing out food is something they both do together - along with the watering - changing the litter box trays - etc. Rob tends to hand out the hay because it bothers Ali - but other than that - they work together as a team and share the load of caring for the bunnies.

Many people may look at them and think "how can you handle so many bunnies when you both work outside the home?" - but the fact is - they just DO it.

Many times they'll be sitting there watching tv or on the computer and start talking to the bunnies - even if they're caged. They love to take them out and hold them and those bunnies obviously know they are loved by the way they respond to both Ali and Rob.

It was hard to stay there and not want to steal ALL the rabbits they have. Theresa is just as precious as she looks on the forum....Elvis is awesome. I wanted to steal Dallas for Art...Chibi is so cute as is Connor. I could go on and name all of them - but the fact is - they are all so awesome largely because of the love and care they get.

I'm sharing this mainly so that anyone who ever reads this blog and says, "How can they handle so many rabbits?" - I want you to know that they just do it because it is a priority to them - you can tell from the minute you step into the house that they are a priority because of all their cage/pen space and toys, etc.

Ali - thanks for letting me visit - I really enjoyed watching you guys with your rabbits!

JadeIcing wrote:
undergunfire wrote:
I just can't wait to experience the House Of Zoo Crew Bunnies in May :bunnydance:.
You really really get to experience it.

Yep....you are stuck with me for a whole 7 weeks. BUT....you are amazingly awesome for letting me stay with you while I get to fulfill the first step to my dream...which will allow us to have a better life in the future :hug:.

Ahhh....I just can't wait to cuddle my Gabe all day long :hearts.

undergunfire wrote:
JadeIcing wrote:
undergunfire wrote:
I just can't wait to experience the House Of Zoo Crew Bunnies in May :bunnydance:.

Yep....you are stuck with me for a whole 7 weeks. BUT....you are amazingly awesome for letting me stay with you while I get to fulfill the first step to my dream...which will allow us to have a better life in the future :hug:.

:hug:

Ask Peg he will cuddle all day :D

AW. What a nice read this was. Thanks for sharing Peg. The Zoo Crew & Slaves included sound fantastic :)

undergunfire wrote:
JadeIcing wrote:
undergunfire wrote:

AHEM.....

YOUR GABE????

Oh Amy...I love you - but when it comes to Gabe and you cuddling - here is how I feel about it...

:duel:duel:duel

I think I even brought some of us fur home with me...

:lalalala:

I'm coming packed with a carrier, in case Gabie insists on coming home with me .....
[sup]* trails off whispering "here bunny bunny bunny" *[/sup]:nasty:

Getting ready for next year.

100_7687.jpg

100_7689.jpg

100_7690.jpg

100_7691.jpg

100_7692.jpg

100_7693.jpg

100_7694.jpg

100_7695.jpg

100_7696.jpg

Latest posts