Alicia and the Zoo Crew 2008

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm in love with your bunnies...and your dog. I want them all. Why didn't I ever see this blog before? Sheesh! I've been missing out.

I'm definitely going to be keeping up with this thread and your precious bunners and dog.

Hehe don't forget the lizard and guinea piggies. :biggrin2:

Lets go down the line in order they came here.

Bo the Snack my skink is very well after abrief scarehe gave me acouple of monthsago.Will soon have a new set-up.

Jax my leopard gecko is awesome and will also be upgraded.

Ringo...Keep him in your prayers. He is not doing his best.

Kashi my dog is still a goofy thing.

Connor was alittle off the other day but seems to be fine now.

Teresa is still a little princess.

Dallas is well Dallas.

Elvis is a male DIVA. He is my people bunny.

Logan one of the first two guinea pigs is awesome. He is the black and white one.

Elijah is a sweety who prefers you if you have treats in your hand.

Wyatt is well his abscess healed just fine with no ill effects.

Mace is still his greedy self.

Merlin after his last vet visit is believed to have something genetically wrong with him. He may not be around as long as he should but however he has will be spent with us loving him.

Chibi is a little love bug who makes me smile even when I can't stop crying. Which lately is alot.

Kiara my foster is well feisty doesn't cover it.

So that is a mini update on all of us.

I took pictures of trio and Chibi and am about to take some of Ringo. I will post them tomorrow.

(I posted this in another blog and want to have it here to.)

"I believe that humans should not stick the stupidflashy things in our face."

101_9512.jpg

"So you need to work out your differences."

101_9513.jpg

"Talk about what bothers you. Than join forces."

101_9514.jpg

"Let them know to back off."

101_9516.jpg

"If that doesn't work...."

101_9515.jpg

"Go get some back up. Lops have a pretty mean glare."

101_9517.jpg

From my personal blog but thought I would share.

[align=center]So many good changes!!! Things are not perfect but they are better than they have been in a long time. For a few months there we were both out of work. Talk about scary. With the help of our family and some amazing friends we managed to get through. When it came to them end of his unemployment check we both managed to snag jobs! At the same place no less. It was one of those surreal moment that leave you wondering if you are dreaming.[/align]
[align=center]

[/align]
[align=center]I lucked out and manged to snag an actual position. I turned out to be great at it. I have proven to myself that I can be more than I thought. At the same time it is showing me that there are things in my life that I have to change. Some I have changed but others I am still trying to change. Rob at first was a sort of jack of all trades. Now he has an actual position. It may not seem like the "best" job but turned out to be pretty great. [/align]
[align=center]

[/align]
[align=center]Things have happened and made me feel that adopting is what is best for us. We are still not ruling out completely having a biological child. We both feel there is no difference in adopting or in me giving birth to a child. Any child that enters our home via adoption or birth is our child because God sent him or her to us.[/align]
[align=center]

[/align]
[align=center]We looked at many countries but two stood out in our eyes. China because we knew we could have a girl. Which I would love. Rob would be happy with boy or girl. Columbia was the other. One being you could have siblings, two being that they would know Spanish. Me being Puerto Rican and some of my family being older and not knowing English I feel that adopting a child who can understand them would be easier for them(my family). [/align]
[align=center]

[/align]
[align=center]The more I read the more my heart told me that Columbia was where we would have a chance of finding "our" child. We thought about it and both realized that boy or girl didn't matter. When you become pregnant you don't choose boy or girl. You are grateful that God blessed you with a child. [/align]
[align=center]

[/align]
[align=center]Whatever happens I know that I only have so much control over any of it. God will bless me with what is right for my family.[/align]
[align=center]

[/align]
[align=center]Love, Ali [/align]

Y'know Alicia, Buck Jones used to say 'What goes around, comes around' and I think that you have done so much good, that now it's your turn to have good things happen.

I am so pleased you both got jobs (and together!!! That's amazing). Such a relief when you know you're going to get a pay check :).

As for adopting - you are so right. Any child is a gift, and you can give them such an awesome life. I really couldn't be happier for you :hug:

Oh, and those pics are great. The expressions on the faces in that first pic - priceless!! :D

Jan

101_9617.jpg

Bo B Bunny wrote:
OMG Teresa is adorable!
:shock:I post 4 rabbits and you only speak of one? I am telling the boys.:biggrin2:;)

JimD wrote:
Where's my big guy with the beautiful ears??

:bunny5

A page back! He is awesome! :biggrin2:His nickname is the naughty nibbler.

And here is this...

Binky

True she is a doll. I am excited we may be taking the trio and Chibi to his parents for a BBQ. They have beautiful untreated grass. Get the picture? Also out door pictures!:biggrin2:

Bo B Bunny wrote:
The boys are cute too and I love them but....... OMG HOW CUTE IS THIS?!?!?!

101_9439.jpg

JadeIcing wrote:
Bo B Bunny wrote:
OMG Teresa is adorable!
:shock:I post 4 rabbits and you only speak of one? I am telling the boys.:biggrin2:;)

juliew19673 wrote:
Can't wait for the outdoor photos!!!! Such a cute gang you have! :)
I am debating taking more than just them. :shock:

Back