Alicia and The Zoo Crew! (2007)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL - that is totally my favorite picture too - they look so happy - three little peas in a pod... or three bunnies in a bag...

Nadia

I put all three in there because we had to movethe cage. Than it was to cute not to take a picture. They are in lovewith the new cage.

Teresa has been flopping left and right. She is coming when Icall her. I mean she would respond but never actually came to me. Nowshe is. I guess sheis happy.

:elephant::elephant::elephant:

They look so great together Alicia, well done! This is so great!

And the cage is awesome too!:thumbup Them in the bag is just :bunnyheart

Thanks. I was talking to the lady from therescue and telling her how Elvis is reacting. She said some bunnies arejust more people rabbits that they just don't want other rabbits. Theyare fine for alittle bit but than thats it.

They have one like that currently. She has the feeling she will be hard to adopt our because of it.

binkies wrote:
Cute overload! It is hard to see Teresa cuddled with Conner.Feels like she is cheating on Dallas! ;)

If you want to be technical about it she was actually cheating onConnor. When we first got them she was with Connor. He was a baby, whenI saw him hump her the first time I seperated them.

ConnorandTeresa4.jpg

ConnorandTeresa2.jpg

ConnorandTeresa.jpg

2d07re2.jpg

02-23-06_1649.jpg

37ecre2.jpg

Yup!:bunnydance:That is why I was notworried about Teresa and Connor at all. I was worried about Connor andDallas. :ponder:Turns out they did better than Dallas andElvis.

WELL the trio still lives! I have bonded themand I feel so giddy. Yes I said giddy!
banana.gif
greenapple.gif
dancing.gif

100_7914.jpg

100_7902.jpg

100_7956.jpg

100_7951.jpg

Ringo loves his new pen. He is so happy. We were able to add one morepanel. The connecters are different so I can not use the ones I have toadd more. I am considering buying another box but I can only add 3morepanels. :ponder:

Back