alice is a hay monster!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

baileybeans93

Reaction score
0721101723.jpg

this little cutie is alice HE (yes he we thought he was a girl when we got him so now hes stuck with the nam alice for life >.< ) is our best guess a dwarf hotot.hes super tiny and sweet. alice has a big sister that i talked all about bailey that gets along just fine with him. we got alice when we where at the pet shop buying bailey some stuff. fact is me and my boyfriend and the biggest softies on earth!we saw this little guy and couldnt help but take him home. well when we took him home we where all worried about how bailey would react. we took them to a bed neither of them had been on(neutral territory). as expected bailey chased him around the bed for a while. at one point bailey chased alice off the bed! yep he ran straight into a wall and slid down like a loony toons character! so after i went under the bed and got him we made sure he couldnt do that agin. then we put him back on the bed bailey sniffed and humped and chased him around. then a stalemate where they where both on totally opposite corners of the bed. and then the most amazing thing happened bailey walked over to alice and sniffed and then they both just laid down. after that it was pretty smooth sailing that night they slept in the same cage and have been good friends ever since!

oh and the pic above is of alice in ''THE BIG BAG OF HAY'' hes a little hay monster!

Aww what an adorable little guy Alice is.....

Back