Alexanders Bunny page!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alexander

Reaction score
Hello all! in joining i thought i should make a page for all of you to see my adorable bunny Alexander, now i know that is a boy name but she was named before we discovered that she was a girl and not a boy! But anyways, her name remains Alexander!! So here are some pictures of my lil bunny!! hope you all enjoy i know i love lookin at all the other pictures!

this is my alexander now!

DSC03476.jpg

and this is her when i first got her!

Alexander14.jpg
she was soooo little!

ill put more up later!

She is the cutest bunny. Actually in russian Alexander can be boy or girl name. For a girl it would be Alexandra.

Hi , just thought thatI should tell you that you need to be careful about posting pictures of such a cute bun!!!! There are people around here who are into bunny napping. ;) LOL Of course, I am not one one them!! *Wink Wink*.....hides my bunny nap list. Thanks for sharing pics of your precious baby with us. Beckie

haha, thankx for the tip!!! ill watch out for those bunny nappers!

today we moved the WHOLE apartment around! now alexander has the biggest room in the place to her self and she LOVES it! shes been runnin alll day! she even got a new book from my boyfriend, so that was even more exciting!

here are summore pics of my babe! not today but pretty recent!
Alexander34.jpg

Me and my baby! My three year old sister took this one! sorry for the blurrrrr!

Alexander18.jpg

Happy naps with momma!

Alexander16.jpg

thats all for now folks!

~heather

Latest posts

Back