Air Conditioning

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep - my rabbits love it. They're currently mostly in my sun-room and they love it when the air keeps it cool - then again - it can get 110 here and higher.

Hi,
Thanks very much.
I live in Nova Scotia and it was hot here today.
I had a couple of Fans going in my barn but my doe with the 7 -4 week old bunnies was minding it so i gave her a frozen water bottle to lay against but she won`t.:(
Then i wet her ears down with a wet cloth.Not dripping wet.
Thanks again.:)

I don't have AC in the barn and I don't have heat either. I am afraid if I start using climate control other than fans that will stress them out more than the seasonal temps. The fans pull cool air through the barn from the north and I have a large fan exhausting the air. I also use frozen bottle and floor tiles. I also wet their ears with cool water.

Roger

before we moved, I closed up my woodshop (garage door) and insulated it then installed heat and air. Treat my bunnies way better than me. Now they have their own bedroom so they share the house system with us.

Yea, My bunnies are in their own room in the house as well (we have central air conditioning) I don't think I would spend as much time with them if I had to deal with the heat and humidity outside.

Yep, I have fans i use in the summer, in the winter I have one of the heaters.

Latest posts

Back