AHHHHH!!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CookieNCream

Reaction score
[align=center]:shock::shock::shock::shock:[/align]
I just remembered that today when I left home I forgot to feed the bunnies. :shock:

Their bowls were about 1/3 full last night, so I thought, "they'llfinish up (they usually do) at night and I'll refill them in themorning", and this morning I forgot!

They've got plenty of water but no hay or pellets for today. I'm going home late. :shock:

Will they be okay??????? Please help me!!!

Do they have hay? Im sure theyre fine eitherway, but thats why its always good to have plenty of hay on hand..so ifyou forget or have to put off feeding a little, they still havesomething to eat.

They should be okay until you get home.
Just make sure it's the first thing you do when you get there. ;)

Is anyone home, like your brother maybe, that could give them some hay or pellets?

~Jim

They'll be ok. How long til you gethome? They'll be some hungry buns when you do feedem. Probably attack you for the food!:D

When I feed my Snuffles in the morning, I can't get my hand out of thebowl fast enough, geez. He always acts starving, crazy bunny.

There's no hay, and no one at home to give them food except...my dog. :ponder:Well obviously that can't work because:

1. The door is closed and she doesn't have thumbs
  2. or tall enough, for that matter
  3. She can't open their doors; again, no thumb
  4. She can't carry their food; no palm...
  5. She's going to want to eat THEIR food (she actually likes 'em)
  6. And she just might want to eat THEM.
At least eight hours till I get home....:waiting:

I always make sure Daisy has a nice stack of hayat all times. Mainly i top up when i go to bed, so she has a good day'ssupply easily..

If i missed her morning 1/8 cup or so pellets it wouldn't hurt (thoshe'd be demanding them when i returned in the evening. She's alwaysravenous for her pellets even tho she had hay all night & a bigpile of greens at my bedtime.)

I also give her a tim cube in the morning, so that helps keep her busy most of the day. Even half a cube goes a long way.

Latest posts

Back