Ahhhh!! What to do!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why dont you get three piggies then :D

In my opinion I think keeping an animal on its own is cruel as they have no physical contact with the same species as them. Its like us not seeing another human being the rest of our lifes.

But I dont see no reason not to get a piggie as I am sure you will give it lots of cuddles etc that it wont get in a pet shop.

Lindsay XxX

We...

Have...

HAIR!!!!!

YAY! Charlie finally has a good amount of hair growing back! She's still biting and scratching, but doing much better than before. Her sores are finally starting to heal, and she has little hair poofies coming in. WOOHOO!!!!

Pictures later this evening! :cool:

This reply is pic heavy! I took a bunch of nice new pictures of Charlie and Emma tonight. Charlie's back looks SO much better, I'm so thrilled! Here's the pics of my gals!

charlie1.jpg

charlie2.jpg

charlie3.jpg

charlie-emma1.jpg

charlie-emma2.jpg

emma1.jpg

emma2.jpg

emma4.jpg

emma5.jpg

I think those 2 pigs look adorable, but i just hate to look at the scars and overgrown nail pictures, it just makes me very depressed. I wud like to get a guinea pig but my mum wont allow it. I hope they are both well and safe. One of them has the same name as me!

Those pics are fantastic!:D:bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::elephant::elephant::):D:):D:):D

Latest posts

Back