Ahhh! Shedding!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Meghan910

Reaction score
Hey everyone! OMG, just realizing that I haven'tposted on here in a loooog time. Glad I'm back though, I miss lookingat all your pictures (I'll get on the picture thing soon, I got a newcomputer and I don't wanna screw anything up) and reading all yourposts about what your babies are up to.

Manhattan is shedding like a mad man. Stupid New Jersey weather ismessing him up, for instance, about 3 weeks ago we had umpteen inchesof snow, now it's 50 degrees. I know he's getting rid of his wintercoat since he's inside and doesn't really need it. Is there anything Ican do to help him with the shedding? I've tried brushing and brushingwith a cat brush that I have. Does anyone know if those mit brushes areeffective? I've been thinking about getting one. He still gets hispapaya, and is drinking plenty of water. Any suggestions and/or helpwould be great!

Meghan :)

I've had good luck with the mittbrushes. I only have short haired breeds, but it works wellfor them. I think the one I have is called "love glove"...orsomething really close to that....yes, that's it, I just looked it up.

Jen

Latest posts

Back