ahh!!! SO BUSY!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amberelizabeth

Reaction score
I can't believe I haven't been on here in like a week! GOODNESS! School just started on Tuesday, and it's already in full swing, I feel like my workload is already piling up! GEESH! But, I guess that'll happen when you're a senior in college. This term (we are on trimesters) should kick my butt for sure!

I've missed everyone, now that I'm getting into the swing of things, hopefully I'll be able to log on while I'm at work :p

it's gooooooood to be back :dude:

i cant belive its been a week... i was so happy in the summer going on the forum sleeping till noon.. and now..i have to wake up at 7:X and i cant go on the forum until fridays:X i think since school started everyones been a little busy. Good luck in school sounds like your VERY busy.

I don't have school, but my best friend and I have been hanging out everyday for just about the past week and going out everynight to hang out with other friends. Plus, I work 5-6 days a week!

This is just a time where most of us are just really busy with things.

Latest posts

Back