agression or playing?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thricekitty

Reaction score
My year old neutered boy Burton just didsomething odd today. When I let him out of his cage, wealways like to play a game and it makes him binky like crazy.I scratch the carpet in front of him and gradually get closer andcloser till I am finally right in front of him. I quicklytouch his nose and he hops straight into the air and begins binkying.

When I did it today though, I think he growled at me and boxed at mewith his paws. I stopped because I figured he wasn't in themood to play, but he hopped right up to me and tried to get close to melike he wanted to play so I played our game again with the sameresponse. He once again hopped over and wanted attention.

I know that's normally a sign of aggression, but could he have justbeen playing around too? It's our favorite gameandwe've played it for months now so I don't think it was scary orsurprising to him.

My Misu sometimes honks and thumps when he'splaying. I'm able to tell now when it is playing vs when he's nothappy. (He always binkys when he plays)

Maybe it's a boy thing?

Latest posts

Back