Aesthetic Rabbit Items?

Help Support RabbitsOnline:

peanutdabunny

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I'm trying to upgrade peanuts enclose and trying to look for anything and everything cute! I am looking for things in a boho aesthetic, would you guys mind linking me to some? Thanks!

AVIE

RUBY RUM BUNS
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A cool print quilt throw over a nc grid cube to make a hidey house? With a nice

Bunnysrcool17

Reaction score
hi, i know you weren't asking me, but most fabrics are fine but definitely no yarn on non tightly woven materials.

AVIE

RUBY RUM BUNS
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah. Most fabrics would be fine although for boho,
avoid fleece and pastels. Some bold colors in an ethnic print. I was thinking like a quilt, and this would also give bun a cozy spot to sit on top too! The area rugs idea is great too. Just be careful with plants. My house is very eclectic boho and the plants are very key, but I really try to be conscious about bun access.

peanutdabunny

Reaction score
Would any of you guess link your favorite shops for these kinds of items? Or even an insta that showcases a bunny boho aesthetic! You all are soo sweet for helping! I will totally do a room tour when I'm done! Maybe I'll even start a bunny blog!

AVIE

RUBY RUM BUNS
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Screenshot_20210425-231235.png
Here's something I've been looking at. The kitty loo on chewy.com. I'm wondering have any of u used something like this. Ruby uses a regular cat box with raised sides that could fit right in there. Thoughts?

Diane R

Reaction score
View attachment 54691
Here's something I've been looking at. The kitty loo on chewy.com. I'm wondering have any of u used something like this. Ruby uses a regular cat box with raised sides that could fit right in there. Thoughts?
I wouldn't. a) Most bunnies don't like going into something with only one exit, and b) urine fumes get trapped in there, very unhealthy.

Latest posts