Advice on switching areas šŸ°

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jilly beans

Reaction score
As you all know , I dont know what Iā€™m doing lol ! It is a rollercoaster with my bunny , we love her but they are a challenge !
so she is under the tv in our living room we are worried it is to loud for her precious ears and we want to eventually give her more space she is being really good and the vinyl with outdoor rug is working great this time around so Iā€™m going to purchase another rug and vinyl exactly the same and have the whole dinning room available in time for her with the gate straight across .
my question is do I need to smallin it back when we first put her in the new room?( smaller then shes been having)
is this room a good idea ?
Any advice on the switch is truly welcome ?
I realize we are supposed to gradually give her more room should I keep it the same amount of space ?7D76F844-B777-4198-93D5-41D4AD18683B.jpeg44A5905D-34DA-4EC2-B0C5-3290C78574F3.jpegD8B5997A-0973-41ED-9690-E5C4904CA0D3.jpeg
is it to sunny ? She does not like any toys or houses she can not move .
and she does not like a lot of toys in there , she pushes it all to the center so she can run around so I switch one toy once an a while keeping everything in the center. She mostly gets toys hooked to the gate .

She got out one time and it was a total nightmare she is so focused on my spot on the sofa dig and pee and was fully committed to claiming it , she likes the cats they like her that was super fun to watch but after three days of full hell no we canā€™t free room we put her back in , I looked like I lost a battle with knives Lol and thatā€™s when she started leaving poos everywhere, before that I never had to pick up any honest so weird , I donā€™t mind the beans Iā€™m just saying she is trying to tell me something and I donā€™t speak rabbit

oh and one more ? Could I put the new vinyl and rug down first and switch her over or would that be asking for trouble? Isnā€™t she cuuuuteeeeee!šŸ’—

Never mind šŸ˜¢ got my answer ā€¦..SMALLER PEOPLE SMALLER GREAT JUPITER! sheesh thatā€™s what u get for trying

I just don't get what is not funny. Could you tell me?

I was going to say I would move her with everything in the same configuration as you currently have it then let her roam once she's settled...but it looks like you already got your answer. šŸ˜‚šŸ«£ Hope it goes ok moving forward!

Back