advice needed

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caramel

Reaction score
ive got a toy forCaramel which is supposed to hang and was wondering how should iattatch it to her hutch with out the attatchment running the risk ofhurting her, any suggestions welcome :thanks: inadvance

Hi, I have used the plastic hooks that are usedto hang shower curtains. They work really well and arecheap.

I also put a few of them together and let the bunnies play with them, they will throw them around.

Susan and the Gang:bunnydance::apollo::bunny19:bunnyheart

You also could use something called babylinks. You can buy them at WalMart in the babysection. They are C shaped plastic links that can be hookedtogether. My rabbits have their's hangingfrom the top of their cages and over the litter boxes. I haveattached hard plastic baby keys to the ends of them. Both ofthem sit in the litter box doing their business and play with the linksat the same time. Sillyrabbits!!!! Beckie , Trouble and Trixie

OK but how do iattatch them to the ceiling of her hutch, or am i just being a littleslow

SOOOSKA wrote:
Hi, I have used theplastic hooks that are used to hang shower curtains. Theywork really well and are cheap.

I also put a few of them together and let the bunnies play with them, they will throw them around.

Susan and the Gang:bunnydance::apollo::bunny19:bunnyheart

Hi Caramel

Did you have any success attaching thattoy to the roof of thehutch? I was thinking about it this afternoon - can you findsomething that would screw to the roof- like a 'U'shaped piece with screw holes either side - like a draw handle?

Although, sometimes the rooves of the hutches aren't very thick so don't have enough thickness to scew something in securely.

Just a thought - still thinking..!

i was thinking ofusing one of the hook you put your keys on on the wall but i thoughtthat perhaps the ceiling would be too thin and it could go through tothe floor of her second level and i didnt want to catching herself onit if she had to jump up for it so imstill here thinking

Okay.... not too sure about this one but... whatabout attaching another strip of wood to the roof using say, No Nails,which is very strong - then screwing the hook to that?

Oh, you can tell I'm 'My Father's daughter' (as my Mam would say) .....he loves to find the solution to these types of practical problems -he's a whizz when you need a wall built, bike mended, plumbing, tiling,rabbit run building.... only thing he can't do is put the teeth back ina comb. I asked him that when I was 5 and he still hasn'tfound the answer! LOL:D

Latest posts

Back