Adopting

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

karona

Reaction score
Yep another one. My sister who is 20 wants to get a rabbit now that she is 19. She has applied for one named Weebles (a flemie!! imagin how excited I am!!!!) from RR. He is from the 300 rqabbitrs in Barrie. And we also did an app on another called Bettie who is a tortie lionhead (again how excited am I!!!). We also applied for one from Rabbits ontarios site called Moses (french lop) I am excited as it will live here until she moves out with it in 2 years ( I will be moveing at the same time, with karona, when I am done Nursing school). But my question is how is their adoption procedure ar RR??? I have never delt with them.

I'd be excited too!

I love the name Weebles. Unfortunantly I dont know anything about the adoption proceedure with them. Do they have a website you can look it up on?

We emailed them about the adoption because their site tells you nothing. We decided they are not for us. She is 20, you have to be 21. And they want way way to much unneccesary info. Sorry but they are not for us. Oh and the other one was already adopted so back to work I go to keep looking!

All rescues and most shelters are gonna ask for a lot of evasive questions. I don't think you'll find one that doesn't take some time and work to fill out applications. Yeah, her age might be a problem because most place want 2-5 years of vet references, a steady job and housing, things like that. I'm 21 and got my first pet at 18. I barely have a 2 year vet reference and I don't qualify for most rescues.

All the local shelters have no problem with her age ect. I think that they are being silly wanting all that because we are some of the most responcible people you could find. We have alot of knowlege and we ahve fostered ect many times. Anyhow we do have a 2 year vet reffrence for her.

Latest posts

Back