Adopted new friend.....

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raisin

Reaction score
Hello all RO friends

It's been a while since I wrote as I was still in mourning of Raisin Bunjamin, next month he would be gone for a year now and I still could not get myself of adopting a new bunny, he will be my only bunny for now.

As the poem, which I placed on the rainbow message board said:

"I follow you around, I'm the shadow in your eye, Im still ur little bunny, invisible, and I will never die"

So instead, as I really missed having a pet, I bought a Senegal Parrot two weeks ago!!!!! I have to tell you that he really stole my heart and I am a happy "parent" again:biggrin2:, this time to a feathery friend. He's already making kissing sounds (as I kiss him constantly)and when I enter the room he just wants to be with me and comes to me as quick as he can, which obviously steals my heart every time. Can't wait when he starts talking.

Take care all, hopefully i will be back with some more good news some time soon (would love to have another bunny but my heart wont let me yet)

Raisin

I heard a trainer (for dogs, but it applies to all animals really) that you can't mourn thee loss of your dog (this case bun) while taking care of your new pet. Only because animals can sense how you feel ...

Anyways, it's great that you moved on to get another furry friend. Well, in this case featherd :p

It took me two and half years to finally adopt another rabbit friend after losing Toy. I knew I wanted another but it just had to the right time. You will know. Good luck with your parrot.

Thanks for your nice words and wishes. I am busy teaching him a few words and tunes but at the moment he's getting everything mixed up and it does not sound like anything yet.:biggrin2:

I am sure within a few more weeks he will be able to say something or whistle a tune and make his mom proud. Will keep you posted!

Keep well

:highfive:

Latest posts

Back