Adopted another rabbit, now comes the hard part

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dessa1983

Reaction score
Well the bunny dating game went well and I adopted a little girl. Now starts the bonding, i'm sure I'll have alot of questions in the near future. Her foster mom called her Kitty Kat.. so I need to think of a new name. Any suggestions?

I'm also wondering what breed she is? Any ideas?

P1010745.jpg

Hi I have no idea what breed she is but she's really cute:heartbeat:.

Good luck with the bonding.

Susan:weee:

Not sure of the breed... Looks like a Siamese Sable, but with black points. Very pretty girl, though ! Can't help with a name, either. :rollseyes:p:p:p

Kind of a smokie, mysterious look. Better let someone else here name her....not me . :biggrin:

I get a little influenced in names depending on what computer games I do after work. Thus, Goopy and Bella.

Thanks for all the suggestions,I started at Elsa, then Ella, Bella, Violet, and I think Im going to stick with Maisey. It means pearl and she has the coloring of a black pearl. Plus, I just like the name..lol anything is better than Kitty Kat!:D

When we do the cat spay neuter clinic, the "Bella" cats are always little terrors. We had one today, and also a "Princess Buttercup" that was a real pain in the behind. I think maybe the cutesy names backfire! Although my Muffin is a real sweetie. I have a friend whose has a black bunny named Grim and I think that's funny and good.

What about Socks? It looks like she's got a white front paw, am I right?

Latest posts

Back