Activities??

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tamnjo

Reaction score
I was just thinking that this could be fun. It's really random. I was just wondering what types of activities does everyone enjoy? Dancing, sports, horseback riding? Stuff like that. I though it would be cool to see how much of a variety of interest there is here. Personally i LOVE to dance. But it's kind of expensive so i had to stop. There is a big chance im stating up again after christmas though!!:D

So, what do you like to do?:brownbunny

I go to school and do homework. That takes up most of my time.
2.5 hours/week I do choir after school.
5 hours every other week I volunteer at my local animal shelter.
2 hours a week I either go to Confirmation classes at my church, where I am a leader, or I altar serve.

In any free time I have left, I play with my rabbits. I also love to quilt, though I haven't been able to work on my most recent quilt for quite a while.

I don't do anything anymore other than rabbits. Oh, and cards.

I also make a good taxi for my spoilt brother.

I used to dance though, I did ballet, tap, modern, contempory, disco, freestyle, line. I used to choreograph shows and then dance in them too. i also used to go to a part time stage school and then progressed to teaching dance to the kids at another branch of the school.

I really wish I still danced, it's a great thing to do. Anyone can dance, even if they think they can't.

I really wish I still danced, it's a great thing to do. Anyone can dance, even if they think they can't.

Then y'all haven't met me. :pEver see the movie, Forrest Gump...the scene where Jenny's trying to teach Forrest to dance? Well...he put my dance moves to shame...hehe

I must admit, lately I haven't much to list on what I *do* other than go to work, come home, take care of the furries, and maybe watch movies. I used to sketch, used to write (just little snippets of short stories), used to - rarely though - go horseback riding. Still take my dog for walks (in warmer weather), but overall, I haven't been involved in much.

**Note to self: Life...gotta get one...:?

Well buns obviously, cats, pc games, boyfriend and the internet along with work is my whole life. It's quite repetitive and I like it.

Not much:tears2:

I work; when I come home I take a shower, eat dinner, watch a little TV & go to sleep.

If I want recreation, I like to read. I also started crocheting again.

I go for a walk every morning at 6:30, I love it!

I also like video games, reading, knitting, drawing and writing, being creative, that sort of thing.

Besides tending to my wifes every need:biggrin2:...my rabbits, watching or reading history, volunteer work with the House Rabbit Society, photography, playing an occasional video game, 4-H, painting pottery with my daughter, cheering or yelling at the Chicago Bears and telling my dog Charlie to stay off the countertop.

Bassetluv wrote:

Then y'all haven't met me. :pEver see the movie, Forrest Gump...the scene where Jenny's trying to teach Forrest to dance? Well...he put my dance moves to shame...hehe
Seriosuly, anyone can dance. You don't even need rhythm. If you enjoy it, you can do it. There are SO many different types of dance that if someone wants to, they will find something they enjoy.

Latest posts

Back