about to pull my hair out!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

katt

Reaction score
so I understand that spiders are great for the environment. we normally set our differences aside (me hating all types of creepy crawlies and them hating the idea of being squashed)

but I draw the line when it comes to sharing my bed with them.

laying watching a movie and feel something creep on my arm. look down. oh, little black spider, very little, like baby size.

this is kinda normal this time of year, scoop spider up, put lid on container, plan on leaving it for my roommate (who isn't afraid of bugs) to find him a new happy home tomorrow. lay back down.

10 minutes later, another little crawly on my arm.

15 minutes later. . . another little guy on my blanket.

another 10 minutes later ANOTHER crawly, this time on my face.

I draw the line there.

so now I am parked on the sofa, with extra bedding from the closet.

my guess is that I had a 'litter' or whatever of this little black things hatch in my room.

oh great. I should mention that I have already been bit on my back, and now am covered in hives (a normal reaction for me with spider bites).

they honestly look like baby wolf spiders, which being raised a country girl I was always told to leave alone, that they do more good then bad.

but I have serious issues with having a whole mess of these cuddling up to me at night.

anyone know of anything I can do? natural? I would really hate to kill these guys off, but I want my room back!

I totally know how you feel.
I have an irrational fear of them, and i found one on my blusher container just as i went to grab it..
Huge, fat..spider.
My mom did something with it, while I screamed and cried.
Then found 2 walking in sparky's cage.. but he ate them =/

yes, so far I am still alive and well.

I have since only found 1 more spider baby crawling around, and that was in the living room.

You all have to understand, I can't STAND bugs or spiders or worms at all. like I completely freak out.

my ex thought it was a great and grand joke to 'pick' out a movie to watch and put in "eight legged freaks' and I just about peed my pants cause I was so scared. I have nightmares about these things.

I really hate to spray, but it might be looking like we will have to anyway. We have really REALLY bad wasps here, and my roommate is rather allergic to them, they tend to be everywhere once the weather warms up, and we have been considering getting someone in the 'deal' with them, for her sake (cause I am so afraid of them, I can't get near them, and she is the normal bug killer of the house).

I like scary snakes and lizards, and frogs, ect. . . wish I could just get over my fear of bugs and stuff. It would be a lot easier if they keep out of my bed and off my face! lol

If you all could see the current bite on my back from some spider you would be shocked.

I think the bite came early this morning, but about 3 pm I could feel the welt, and not I have a quarter size welt on my back that hurts massively and we are waiting to see if it is going to blister or abscess.

I am really hoping it doesn't get any worse until monday when I can get into my dr. and have it checked out.

I am so sick of the spiders! between them and the wasps I am ready to break my lease and move. ugh.

That's so scary D: I remember one time I got home from school, and I was walking into the office to go on the computer, and I felt something walking up my chin. I thought it was like hair or something, and grabbed it. Realising it was a spider, I threw it (after screaming), and violently killed it as I burst into tears O_O;; I was so scared. It was huge. And black. *shivers*

I wish you luck on getting rid of the spiders! SPRAY SPRAY SPRAY. XD.. sorry. I know you don't want to kill them, but I hate spiders XD .. ugh I'm feeling all itchy and paranoid now.

OMG! Spiders freak me out :ph34r2I would be contacting an exterminator if I found that many spiders in my bed :shock:

Luckily I have a cat who likes to "play" with spiders if she happens to find one in the house.

Latest posts

Back