About pellets; there will be no Oxbow for my girl.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bunny parents

Reaction score
Dear all,

I'm so sorry for bringing the pellet topic up again, but I have a crisis here and need your opinions.
Last night we were about to order Oxbow Basis T from an online shop where we always order foods and things for our bunny. It turned out that the shop has problem with a supplier from England and there's a huge chance that they won't sell Oxbow anymore. We checked with other shops and we found none :( So, it really looks like we have to chance the pellet brand for Kimiko. I really have no clues which one I should change to. I've been thinking about :

1. Jr Farm Grainless

2... that's it. :( I have only one in my mind.

Would you mind suggesting me some other brands ? I've never planned on changing pellets before and now I'm running out of time 'cause the OXbow bag we have is almost empty and we need to make an order soon.

Thank you so much for your time and help.

:big kiss:

Hi Vircia

What's the weather like in Poland? It's lovely here, I got all of my flowers, herbs, and of course carrots planted this weekend in their pots. They are now on the balcony, the bunnies are waiting patently for the carrots to grow, of course they have to wait a few months.lol

Anyways can you get the Martens Pellets? Quite a few people on here use them.

614_big1.jpg

Susan:)

Susan,
Thank you so much for your reply. The weather here is nice as well, sunny and warm. :) hehehe, funny... I've started planting some veggies for my girl too and yes, she has to wait for couple months for her yummy baby carrots and others :D LOL
I will try looking for this brand. I hope I will find something similar to Oxbow Basis T. :( We have no other options left, except chance the brand.
Susan, do you know " Jr Farm grainless " pellets ? I'm wondering if it's good one. It's Germen company, so if it's good. I think we won't have problem about ordering it later.

Take care,
Vircia.

Latest posts

Back