Abigale, Lacy, Cagney & The Crew

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nes

Reaction score
Sorry about the file size - art over convencience :)

2d76369a.jpg

We were just playing mom! Honest
(Mischeif jumps into the rabbit's exersize pen for a little bunny-watching)

DSC04477.jpg

Proud Moms taking care of their litter :) There are some better pictures of the SUPER cute on my bf's computer - they will get uploaded later. The brown & white babies are cagney's (tan) and the black and black & white are Lacy's (broken black)

6c76a92c.jpg

Recent Photo of Cagney - you can see how big her dewlap has become in preperation for the kits.

Nes.

Aww I wish I could take those babies off your hands! Soo cute!

Do I remember you saying they had the same father? They are all so adorable!

Haley

DSC_0037.jpg

Abigale (Cagney's Baby) at 4 months (now)

DSC_0042.jpg

Look Mom! Door's Open!!
You can see that abigale was brown white with broken brown spots but her ears are now turning black! Very cool :) Her dad was a broken black lop.

DSC_0057.jpg

Guess this is the all ABBY post :D

Nes.

DSC_0059.jpg

Little Love between Sisters :)

DSC_0001.jpg

The Ever Curious (and aptly named!!) Mischeif investigates the igloo... (his brother Kaos (also well named) never seems as interested in the rabbits as he is)

DSC_0003.jpg

Nope, no rabbits in there!!

Nes.

DSC_0024.jpg

Cat's not the only one that LOVES the igloo!

DSC_0020.jpg

SHOW CUWUTTTTTT!!

DSC_0016.jpg

Playtime! (actually he kicked her right after this picture so I think she was right about to CHOMP DOWN!! he he he)

DSC_0010.jpg

Gratuitus shot of cagney because she looks cute...

Nes.

We're not so sure about the dads, I had both a broken black lop & a dutchi - it looks like the lop sired both litters BUT lacy's litter were much smaller & remained much smaller & their ears never grew out so it's possible cagney's were the lop 's and lacy's were the dutchi - but we don't know :)

HPIM0397.jpg

Da Lop
He was a sweet little cuddler, we named him ernie & I really could have kept him if we had the space :\

HPIM0390.jpg

The dutchie was a NICE rabbit - would that he had a pedigree... ooooh.
His name was Bert & he bit my boyfriend so hard he's still got the scar & that was like 5 months ago...

Nes.

Latest posts

Back