Abby's going to be our Christmas dinner

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stephanie

Reaction score
I left her alone for two seconds and what do I find? Half the stuffing ripped out of the couch!

Ok, I know she's been known to do this before, but this was the worstyet. And when I left her, she was in the cage all innocent looking,laying next to Chomps. So now I'm going to attempt to sew up the holeshe chewed.

And give her some oatmeal to help pass anything she might have ingestedthrough her system. Although, from the amount of stuffing, I think sheused her paws to pull it out, and the hole lines up too neatly for muchto have gone down.

She probably had something nice in mind - like a comfy nest for her baby sister. :)

She's also helping take your mind off of waiting for that baby to be born.

-Carolyn

I just rolled my eyes and stuffed the paddingback in. What can I really do? You have to catch them in the act. Bythen she was all innocent looking again in the cage.

Thankfully, it's in a spot you can't really see,not in the middle of the cushion or anything.

:rofl:Need recipies ? lol

Poor Abby , ya work andwork and its never appreciated lol .Besides Abby said it was Harvey who duginthe couch ! She isinnocent and has been framed , lol .

She did it again! I had to come upstairs forsomething and when I got back, stuffing all over. This time I caughther in the act and let me tell you, she knew she was a BAAAAAD girl.

Bad Abby! I know- maybe she's tryingto induce your labor by ticking you off? See Mom, it's reallyfor your benefit. You'll thank me later!

I have a good recipe for rabbit stew if you want it.

Sparky_stew.jpg

slavetoabunny wrote:
I have a good recipe for rabbit stew if you want it.

Sparky_stew.jpg

I love this picture so much!!

Can't believe she pulled it again, Stephanie! And to think,she's the Good One! I'm shocked. If you didn'tcatch her in the act, I never would've believed you.

Enjoy tonight, wild woman! :wink:

-Carolyn

LOL That's why my buns are NOT allowed near the sofa!

However, today, I looked at Anissa, and she had a big ol' chunk ofDelilah fur hanging out of her mouth and was munchingaway!!!!!!!! It's pumpkin for that girl tonight!

Jen

It must be a Tuesday thing. (Ioriginally typed "Monday". At least I'm a day behind myself,rather than ahead!)

Sunny jumped her 3 foot high playroom walls at some point today. We were in shock to find her running around loose downstairs!

Latest posts

Back