Abby and Jax

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you making a new blog for Jax or do you want me to rename this one Abby and Jax?

That would be wonderful if you could rename it Abby and Jax

Thanks Minda!! I gotta update, with more pics.;)

Well, still no other info on finding another veterinarian that will spay Abby. I know of one other clinic that I will try, if they won't then it looks like we'll be going to the Dallas/Ft Worth area...

We will be leaving for our first camping trip with the kids tomorrow, I am Sooooo tempted to bring Abby with us but since we're going to the zoo first thing, I'm certainly not going to leave her in the car. Check in time at the campsite is at 2:00pm so she can't go.:cry1:

Jax is so tiny! He scared me the other day as he had some diarrhea going on. It started after Abby attatcked him so I guess it was stress related. Poor little guy, I put him in my room by our bed with a big nest of hay in a nestbox. He was fine after that.;)
490655311_yhRnb-S.jpg

Blurry, but she was grunting at him and I had to be referee...geez I can't wait until she's SPAYED! Ugh. I've never seen this side of her, she's so sweet to us...

490655334_MXG9g-S.jpg

Awwh, they're so cute together :blushan: This reminded me straight away of Abby :bunnybutt: :p

Btw why were you called momof2buns when you only had one?

Aww what a precious girl...Abby is just the cutest little thing

Latest posts

Back