AAAAAAARG!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nes

Reaction score
Is there any reason a rabbit builds a nest other then to have their kits?

Abi is making a big show of doing just that right now... she's not large at all so I didn't think she could be pregnant & she's only four months old!!!!

I'm going to go cry now...

Nes.

Rabbits can have "false pregnancies" where they build nests, get aggressive, and sometimes even have swollen nipples. However, since she has been exposed to a male and she is technically... barely... old enough, you might want to prepare for the worst.

Oh god...

What am I going to do with three pregnant ladies?? :shock:

Abi has shown no other signs and before tonight so I'm just really hoping she's feeding off her mom's hormones...

She does seem to be having ALOT of fun though! She's ripping up the newspaper, moving it all over the place but also lifting it up and running underneath it & just generally being intollerably silly!!

She really like to get under blankets and things... I'm not sure why but the other animals enjoy watching her do it!! :D

Here's hoping this is all fake, I'd feel SO bad if she was pregnant at this young age :(

Nes.

Latest posts

Back