A Whole New World....

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mouse_chalk

Reaction score
Hey guys!!

I just became a VIP Platinum sponsor! :D

I've wanted to do it for soooo long now, and then today I got news of a backdated payment, and it had turned up in my account quite unexpectedly, so I just did it automatically without really thinking. I'm SOOO happy to be able to help RO finally! After all the help this place has given me! :D

Only thing is, I did it so quickly, that I forgot to do something I think? I'm sure I read a while ago that you're meant to send a form to Sas when you sponsor, but for the life of me I can't find the thread that says about it?

Can anyone point me in the right direction of what I need to do?! :?

Thanks! :)

Jen xx

lol, you were right to do that form then, Jen. Glad you sent it to sas bc Im a dope apparently. Thanks for posting that Diana! I didntknow sas still wanted those forms filled out since its automated now.

Thanks!

Aaah, I'm glad I was right to fill it out in the end! It was late and I was tired so felt a bit of a lemon in case I was doing it wrong lol!

Thanks guys! :biggrin2: It's great to be here! I have to confess, that although I wanted to do this to help RO because it's so amazing... I do kind of like having the title underneath my name lol.... :embarrassed:

Jen xx

:thanks::hug:

:welcome1to the VIP "Lounge"!

Latest posts

Back