A total bunny thing...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sunnybunny

Reaction score
Misu (our newest edition) is the sweetest, mostcuddly bunny EVER! So affectionate, in fact, that when I try to cuddleSunny, he honks, snorts, and pretty much does anything he can to takethe attention away from her and put it on himself.

PFFFFFFFFFFFFT to anyone that says a bunny has no personality!

that is so funny!

i never would have thought that bunnies had much personality,but from knowing "bunny" for just over a day now i would say he is veryclever and loving and strong willed. he has plenty of personality and ihave a feeling its just the tip of the iceberg!
i am totally amazed and blessed to know him!

I can totally identify with the way you feeltowards your new bunny. As far as bunnies not having any personality,nothing could be further from the truth. Every time I see my bunny heis glad to see me and it's obvious. The first time he groomed my head Icouldn't believe it, I had read that it means your bunny loves you whenhe does that and I turned and looked at him when he did it and I swearif he could talk he would have said "What? Doesn't everybody do this?"Enjoy the New Bunny time.

Latest posts

Back