A thank you and Happy Thanksgiving

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coolbunnybun

Reaction score
Hello and Happy Thanksgiving RO!! I just wanna say a few things...

Thank you for having me as a member on RO forum. Its a great place. You guys make me feel right at home. Its fun being here. Reading all the posts and topics made. The photo contests and wow on the yearbook that Elf Mommy made. Good job by the way Elf Mommy. I am going to print that out when i get my printer fixed (which should be around christmas (sucks i know lol :p ) . Anyways.... All the staff here are so nice.. As you know my grandfather has passed away around this holiday time. He had a brain tumor.. we werent that close but i miss him alot. So the holidays are going to be tough. But a time comes when people and as well as animals pass and move on. I will be thinking of him and i am sorry for all the losses here. I will be thinking about rainbow bridge. Anyways, i hope you all have a Happy Thanksgiving and a wonderful Holiday Season. God bless you all. :bunnydance::) love you guys.:inlove:

Aww that's very sweet...we don'tdo thanks giving here...but hope you have a good one :)

Sorry about your grandfather

My mum has a brain tumour..non cancerous.. but she's not able to have an operation to remove it cause of where it is....it's a pretty scarey thing for all of us,cause something could happen anytime...she has to be careful as to not get knocked in the head or anything...she's fine though...does everything as she normally does.

happy holidays to you too!!!!!

Cheryl i keep learning stuff about you,lol, i didnt know you guys didnt celebrate Thanksgiving,lol.

I want to thank RO too. Although sometimes I feel like an outcast still, I know that I am noticed here a lot more than in my real life. And I can talk to someone else about my buns and not seem nuts!!

And I'm sorry to both of you about the cancerous diseases. I've had breast cancer run in my family with three aunts and myabe my mom now, it's a hard struggle.

Thanks coolbunnybun...will tell her.

Hehe Fran,they say you learn something everyday...the one thing i would really like to do though is halloween...we don't do that either....not fair! lol

Brenda...i'm sorry to hear...

I am also very thankful to be a part of Rabbits Online. There are so many wonderful people here, and I feel blessed to be part of this communty.

Happy Thanksgiving to all in the United States (and all expats out there); for those who do not celebrate Thanksgiving, I wish you all a wonderful day today, as well.

Latest posts

Back