a tale of 2 kindred souls

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

timetowaste

Reaction score
i present to you today a tale of 2 kindred souls, who no one would have guessed would ever become the best of friends.

joey the 11 year old shih tzu and nemo the lop bunny are best friends. they sleep together, eat out of the same bowls and drink out of the same bowls together, they kiss each other (lots of licks and grooming), and they chase each other all over the living room and dining room.

does anyone else have a bun that exhibits such odd behavior with another animal? everytime i try to get pictures of this, nemo gets up and runs. i think he thinks i'll run it in the tabloids....:p:adorable:

My dog and fuzzy lop, Skye, like each other. My NZ white, Ronnie, doesn't really like my dog though, but he tolorates her.

Skye and Maggie
Picture141.jpg

Ronnie and Maggie
100_1038.jpg

As odd as it sounds and how dangerous it sounds (do not ever attempt! BTW)

Marlin and Leonidas (one of my pet rats) love to sit together. When I clean Leonidas' cage, the first thing he does it run to Marlin and hang out by him.

:rollseyes

Wow! how sweet :biggrin2:

I'd heard somewhere though that at some point a dogs 'natural instinct' will take over - is this true?

Can't wait for piccies though - is a shih tzu a small dog?

Kashi is a sweet girl. She is 5lbs.

Latest posts

Back