a strange new game

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rabbitgirl

Reaction score
As I was working on little things around Izzy'snew cage, I heard her entertaining herself with the new door. Such abizarre little critter! She stands up, puts her front feet on the door,then drags them (and her whole body) down the wire to the floor, makinga weird clattering noise. Game is repeated at regular intervals.

Simple minds....:p

Rose

LOL! sounds like fun for a bunny!

She doesn't usually "play"--which is why it was so funny. The first time, I thought she just slipped!

Rose

Well, she found something to amuse her! :)

Does she have toys? Not necessarily toy toys, but things she can throw around and stuff.

In another thread I told that one of Bo's favorite toys is apaperplate. I like to give him the desert sized cause he'ssmaller and they are easier for him to handle..

wadded up paper balls are fun too, but make sure they don't have dyesand stuff in them. I like to use recycled drawing paper forkids.. it's cheap. LOL!

I gave her a toilet paper roll, which amused herfor about 5 seconds. I'll keep an eye out for more Izzy toys around thehouse. She's always been a lazy one.

Rose

I gave bo a paper grocery bag yesterday. His amusement was jumping ON it to hear the noise of the crumpling paper.

Bunnies sometimes like noise. Bells...... sturdy bird toysand cat toys if they won't chew them....... you can also order woodentoys with bells and things in them.

Back