A small bye.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

irishlops

Reaction score
Dont panic anyone, Im just leaving for a while to try and sort out whats left of my life. Im sorry if its so soon after brandys thread, im not try to seek attention.
Everything is getting to much so Im laying off now for how ever long it takes.
If anyone wants to contact me by my private email.
It is no one on here driving me off, I just think its best at the time being,
If anything happens to my two little bunddles of joy, caramel and eyore i will post for medical and behaviour advice. And maybe on here for dog medical/behavoiur advice.
I hope to be back soon everyone but Ill take as long as it needs to be
Bye for now.:)

You know whats best for you. And....You know your friends at RO are here if you need us. My PM box is open if you need to talk.
:hug:

elena-

take the time, a figure everything out. sometimes that is the only thing we can do to help ourselves.

remember that you can email, pm, or chat with me on gmail anytime you need/want. i am on all the time, and am always up for talking or just listening.

[email protected]

give the bunnies hugs for me, and give one to yourself too!

Sorry to see u leave but it is probably for the best if you have so much on your plate. I am looking forward to your return!!!!

i was told my post is blank -.-

and i cant edit it...soooo

you will be missed and i cant wait till you come back! take lots of pics of buns so when you come back you can make a huge update

Brandy456 wrote:
irishlops wrote:
Im sorry if its so soon after brandys thread, im not try to seek attention.
Are you trying to imply something :(
I just saw this on my email.
No of course not. I was refering to me.:) I just hope I have not offened you.

Latest posts

Back