A slide show I put together

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I commented on youtube when you sent me it on MSN :)

I love it! The box part is my fave!

Very cute! I loved the video portion. Nice polar bear comforter on your bed too.

mouse_chalk wrote:
Aww that is so cute! :inlove:

Out of all of them I still loved the first ones 'this box goes here' 'no here' :)
Yes the box thing is cute. She would do movie anything you put in front of her. You give her anything and she toss it for ya. That was all in her younger days. :)

slavetoabunny wrote:
Very cute! I loved the video portion. Nice polar bear comforter on your bed too.
The Polar Bear is actually my younger cousins. They (her and her sister) stayed the night and she brought it with her. It actually a big teddy, I wanted to steal it from her.

Luvr of Wabbits and Polar Bears wrote:
The Polar Bear is actually my younger cousins.
Haven't seen it yet as the video is loading very slow on my computer.

I met Kris Wabbits yesterday. I was able to find her house because it had a large Polar Bear blow up in the front yard. :D

Pet_Bunny wrote:
Luvr of Wabbits and Polar Bears wrote: Haven't seen it yet as the video is loading very slow on my computer.

I met Kris Wabbits yesterday. I was able to find her house because it had a large Polar Bear blow up in the front yard. :D
Haha It's not "her" house.. Thats just where she's staying for the time being. She never told me about a large Polar Bear blow in the front yard.:tantrum:

Pet_Bunny wrote:
Luvr of Wabbits and Polar Bears wrote:
She never told me about a large Polar Bear blow in the front yard.:tantrum:
Now you have to come to Edmonton and Bear-nap the the huge blow up. :p
Oh I already have plans on coming over. If she's still there in a few weeks. I ask for 13-16 in Feb. off from work so i could spend time with sis and see the rabbit show. :)

Ok so I just went back and watched it again. I apologize now I saw the third "Beautiful" Bunny. I must get my eyes checked. LOL

Susan:)

Latest posts

Back