A silver Martin or???

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Meagan

Reaction score
My rabbits 3 years. When I got him they told me he was a Dutch! But I don't think he is. Now I believe he might be a Silver Martin.. But I'm not exactly sure.. Here is Rico e is very small last time I went to the vet (2wees ago to get fixed) the told me he is 4lbs. So he is small

image.jpg

He's not a Dutch or a silver. Who would claim that this is a Dutch/who did you get it from? They have a very distinctive pattern. Could be a Netherland dwarf, that's my best guess. Looks like mild harlequin patterning, although I'm sure I'll be corrected on that. Very cute!

Looks like a chestnut colored mixed breed to me. If I were to make a wild guess, I could see a Netherland Dwarf x Mini Rex mix in him, but that would be my best guess just based on size, color and characteristics.

Definitely not a Dutch or Silver Marten based on the rabbit in the picture.

I guess a false netherland dwarf color to be chestnut agouti. False netherland just means that is a bigger size than the normal show type (which is normally around 2-2.5 lbs)

Latest posts

Back