A Sad Day

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SOOOSKA

Reaction score
Well as many of you know I am going through a divorce. Last July Chris found a cute Big Fluffy bunny roaming a parking lot. He caught him and brought him home. He was named Fluffy (I know real original).

I've been doing most of his care for the past few months. Chris comes around to see him for an hour a day or so. Well he decided he was going to bring Fluffy to live where he is now residing. He came home today and picked up Fluffy, wow this was much harder on me then I thought it would be, especially when Chris said "Say bye to Mommie Fluffy".

I cannot even imagine what I will be like when we have to split up our 6 bunnies each of us getting 3. Honestly i'm in tears writing this, I did not realize how much Fluffy has come to mean to me.

Unfortunately I just cannot keep 6 bunnies on my own. I am not working at the moment and I still find it very overwhelming with all that I have to do with them so once I get a job I can't even imagine what it will be like. And financially it is not cheap with this many bunnies.

Boy Divorce really ruins alot of lives.

Susan

:( (((bunny hugs))) from me Yankee and freckles sorry this has to be hard. We are thinking aboutcha

Oh Susan, how sad. I'm so sorry. I don't want to take sides but it wasn't very fair of him to make you take care of Fluffy and then take him away so suddenly. I know your bunnies are like your kids (mine too!) so it must be heartbreaking. At least you and Chris can work out a solution where you can keep as many bunnies as you can afford to take care of, and you know that the rest will have good care and won't have to be re-homed.

Big hugs! You can make it through this.

Oh Susan...this breaks my heart for you just reading that..i'm so sorry that you have to go through all this.

Keeping you in my thoughts.

I'm so sorry Susan :(. I must have missed when you got Fluffy :?!

Which buns are you keeping? I can't imagine having to part with some of your rabbits. Will you still be able to see them regularly?

I wish I could give you a "real life" hug - you are an awesome lady :hug:.

If we went through a divorce I know giving him Michiko would be awful. :( I am so sorry.

:Sending Hugs & Healing Vibes:

:hug1

I can't even imagine what you are having to go through. I would be devasted if I had to give up any of my bunnies. I hope you are able to see them from time to time.

Oh goodness. I'm crying like a baby. I've been through something similar and it was just so hard, but you'll get through it. I can't promise it will be easy or that you won't be heart broken and overwhelmingly sad, but I do think that you will get through it. We are usually a lot stronger then we give ourselves credit for. I have an amazing friend who reminds me of this frequently, and if you ever need reminding, I'll do that for you.

Jen

I am so sorry that you are having to go through a divorce and the loss of your rabbits...hugs, thoughts, and prayers for you :pray:

I am so sorry that all of this is becoming too real for you. It doesn't sound so bad at first, until you realize that your babies will be under someone elses care soon enough.

Isn't there some way of getting "child support" instead of splitting them up and moving them. Imagine the stress on the poor babies?!!! You would have to keep Buttercup because of his age... What happens if some-bun really gets sick because of the stress?

What happens if the "other woman" doesn't like them after a while?Will you get them back, or will he keep them and tell her to deal with it?

Susan, you just have so much to deal with now. Sending tons of hugs and prayers your way.

myheart

Oh Susan!:hug2:
I'm so sorry!:cry2
I just foundyour post!

I thought the goon didn't want Fluffy?:grumpy

If you want I'll come up this Saturdayand we'll go toilet paper their place together!:nasty:

Dani

if the divorce isn't final yet get something figured out where you get to keep them and he pays the "child support" like somebody suggested. Chances are he will tire of them when he's busy getting his life together someplace else. good luck!

Latest posts

Back