A Road-Trip Bunny

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have heard of a few and personally know a few people who take their rabbits almost every where with them. I was wondering what peoples opinion is on this?
A friend of mine attends local A&P shows with her miniature horses and she would often bring her "house bunny" along to the shows, when she went on roadtrips, her bunny would come with her. She never seemed stress and always seemed very happy.

I was contemplating doing this with my soon-to-arrive Cloud. I attend A&P shows as well but with my cattle and I would love to take Cloud along for the day providing the drive doesn't stress him out of course.

It's probably a silly question but I thought I'd ask.

And now that I did the smart thing of actually looking on the forum, it seems the general consensus is that you can take your bunny on a roadtrip.

Your ability to travel with a bunny depends a fair bit on the bunny involved as well.

Just like with other critters...some travel well and others don't. You will need to evaluate how Cloud will handle travelling.

Latest posts

Back