A Rabbit Rebellion

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dajeti2

Reaction score
The bathroom wars have begun!

Apollo was stretched out in the living room when my sister and herfamily arrived. They think he is the best thing since slice bread.After all the petting and treats, Apollo turned on us. He jumped on thecouch ,where my sister had been sitting, looked right at me and peed.This after I just got done bragging on his good habits. Then, before wecould recover, the pellet assault began. The entertainment center, thecouch, Bob himself, and my kitchen floor all good a real good covering.It looked like the coco puffs plant blew up in here.

Off to his cage Apollo went. Twenty minutes later the house wasclean again. Apollo was begging to be let out and my niece couldn'tresist. Not two minutes later he is leaving a trail of pellets from oneend of the house to the other, even upstairs. Needless to sayit was back in the cage for Apollo.

We thought that since he was in the cage it was over. We were sovery wrong. Pellets came flying out of the cage, scattering in alldirections. He was even kicking his food out of the cage.

Needless to say, Apollo didn't come out the rest of the night. Hewas not happy and threw things around and rattled his cage all nightlong. Whenever I told him to stop, flying pellets. I tried petting andtalking and got a pretty good nip.

This morning he is back to his normal sweetself. Weare left asking ourselves...what was that?

Tina

Probably overwhelmed by all these creatures onhis turf. Just reasserting whose territory your home reallyis, in case the newcomers didn't know Apollo is the alphabunny! LOL

Assertive little bugger, isn't he? What a night that musthave been, especially after all the bragging about him. Theyall can "exceptuate" when they are of a mind to, no matter how wellthey normally behave.

Aside from the mess and the embarrassment, I think he is afunny bunny and a "scorcher!" He and my Missy would probablysee eye to eye on many issues.

Buck

lol, poor dajeti2! It would probably the completeopposite here. I always say how bad Mocha is and what a brat. How muchdo you want to bet that if anyone I told that to actually came over, hewould be an absolute angel and Spice would be a rebellion?

Poor Tina! I don't know if youremember my thread of a couple of weeks ago about how Sherman actedwhen my brother, his wife, and babies came over. For us, itwas only "pellet" fire. Thank heavens he didn't pee!

Apollo is such a sweetie. As Buck said, I think thathe's just clearly defining his territory. After he gets usedto your company or probably more accurately after they leave he'll beback to his old sweet self.

Good luck on this and keep us updated.

I've said it before and I'll say it again -- these bunnies, you've gotta love 'em! :D

Tina,

I LAUGHED so hard reading this post. I'm still laughing!

Every Single Time I tell people about Tucker and how communicative he is, he embarrasses me to No End when visitors show up.

No one believes me...of course. I wouldn't believe me!

He's just being the spoiled little brat you've raised. It's not untilothers show up that I'm able to see Tucker for who he Really is.

Welcome to My World, Sista!

It's ain't a bowl of cherries. In the end, it's a garbage full of Cocoa Puffs.

-Carolyn

Iam still shocked. I can't believe he did that.I had no clueone rabbit contained the enrmous amount of poop that Apollo seemed tohave. I tell you what, he was definitely showinghis side.

Today hepooped all over the kitchen floor and peed. Healso peed on Bob and my sister.I caged him again. About anhour later we let him out and he was an angel. Ran uptoeveryone begging for treat and pets. It's like my Babytemporary lost his bunny mind lol.He was so Nothappyand had no problem lettingus know.

Thankfully he is back to normal and the wholeepisode isbehind us. I tell you what-after last night I will never eat coco puffsagain lol.

BunnyMommy, as I was writing I automatically thought of Sherman lol.

Buck, I think Apollo and Missy together would definitely keep all involved on their toes lol.

Carolyn, thank you. It is so nice to know I'm not the only one. lolLittle stinker made me look as if I was telling stories lol.

Thought it all, my sister wants one of his babies when we breed him.

Tina

AND we wonder why nobody believes our stories and our friends and family think we may be losing our marbles half the time hmmm?

We say one thing, our babies do the EXACT OPPOSITE (but only and ONLYaround company) ...never fear though Apollo has relatives all over theworld Jadeand Jezebel did the same thing after I bragged about how wonderfullylitter box trained they were when I had a friend come stay with me fromCanada..suffice to say he thought I wasdelusional since theydid not exhibit any signs of even knowing whatthe litter boxWAS....

Loved your story, sorry for laughing hehehehehehehe not really since I can relate.

xo

Cher, Jez and Jade (the POOOPMONSTERS when faced with who rules the roost!)

lol! thats too funny!! youguys all kill me. somehow, batman doesnt change much when people arehere-just seems to get cuter for attention/treats, especially when myfriend saras here because he knows shell give them to him.

Cher, that is too funny. Leave it to our bunns to get us looked at a bit funny lol.

Batbunny, I used to think Apollo would be a good boy like yourBatman. Boy was I wrong lol. You're lucky Batman is such a sweetie.

Tina

Back