A poem about Fraggles.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Oh bun bun.
Oh bun bun.
Oh bun bun.
Oh bun bun.
I have a bunny, Fraggles is her name.
She ruined the carpet and now its not the same.
But I love this bunny,Fraggles how can this be.
OH HOW CAN THIS BE!!! :shock:

I just discovered that Fraggles has killed the carpet :(

SU1HMDAxNDMtMjAxMTA1MjUtMjEzMC5qcGc.jpg

I had a rabbit that did this in most of the corners of our first apartment. She used to dig and pull out the fibers. Needless to say we replaced the carpet before we moved.

lol uh oh! My dog did that in our apt. (vinyl laminate) and we patched it from a piece out from under the stove.. :-S Is that wrong? lol.

The guy I was renting off of kept half my deposit for no reason, so I guess he kind of got me back anyways. He said the door was scratched and the floor needed waxed.

He wouldnt even change my locks when I had come home to open doors a couple times, tv on but door shut not locked. I never do that stuff. Expecially when I lived in town. His gardner/ handy man was a perv. also, plus he had my key. I actually think he was the one doing it. He asked me one day if my husband pleased me!! Sicko! Needless to say I changed the locks myself and then MOVED ASAP!! lol.

Eeeeewwwww! That's gross! Not to get off topic but when I was in college I worked in the mall. My boss would call at around 3am every night and moan into the phone. Even when my husband answered! I tried to sue him but he took off for Figi. We had caller I.D!

Latest posts

Back