A place for everything.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wolfdogstwo

Reaction score
My rabbit is a mini Rex and about eight months old. He has a fair size house its six feet long three feet wide and three feet high. He has a pinecone, some baby keys and a ball he plays with. I have noticed he keep all his things in a special place in his house. He keeps his pinecone in the corner his baby keys over by his hay rack. When I clean his house I remove them while cleaning. When I put his stuff back I just put them in there. By the next day there back where they was I use to put toilet paper rolls in there for him to play with and chew on but every time I put one in there he puts it in his water bowl. The first time he done it I didn't think to much about It i just cleaned out his water bowl. But he has done it three times now. So I put some hay in one and put it in his house and he ate all the hay then put the tub in his water bowl. So I don't put them in his house anymore. I guess he is kind of like me I like everything in its place in my shop.

I wish my Gandalf was as tidy! He did have a cat bed in his cage for a bit before I had to remove it because he kept peeing in it (I think it's just because he needs more space and a bigger litter tray) and he did start to put his favourite toys in it which was cute.

Your mini rex sounds like a very organized, tidy bunny! :)

Back