A picture of da Baby!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Prizm

Reaction score
I got batteries for my digi cam (which can nolonger be plugged in since Dusty chewed the wire) and took this:!
Dustyandnarnia.jpg

Dusty is the big gray bun, and Narnia is our newest little tan girl :)I think she's as big as she's going to get, but she's still a littlebaby! Dusty took to her immediately, and she sort of asks himpermission before allowing us to pet her---One grunt out of dusty andshe goes flying to his side! LOL, he really loves being a fatherlyfigure for her! He taught her to use the litter box (thank God, andthanks to a forum member for suggesting it..I'm sorry I can't rememberyour username X( ) ...See how clever they are? When theyforget to drop their stray poops in the litter box, they just kick themoutside their cage and onto the human's floor to clean up! ..Brilliant;)

Lol, it shows doesn't it?! Before the picturewas taken, I gave Narnia a pat, who then scrambled over to Dusty (seehow she's hunched down and Dusty stands higher?). She is hunched forprotection, and Dusty is scowling "How DARE you!!!" (He doesn't like metouching his baby.)

Latest posts

Back