A newbie and her bunny

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Outlaw Pygmy

Reaction score
mcqueenxi4.gif

It may say something about me that I put a picture of my rabbit before even saying my name, hmm oh well. My name is Emma I'm from Australia. and more importantly the bunny is McQueen, currently 6 months old and slightly crazy (she gets that from me)

Outlaw Pygmy wrote:
mcqueenxi4.gif

It may say something about me that I put a picture of my rabbit before even saying my name, hmm oh well. My name is Emma I'm from Australia. and more importantly the bunny is McQueen, currently 6 months old and slightly crazy (she gets that from me)
She is soo cute and looks smooth and well cared for. Although she looks like a bug bunny, as in size...she is soo adorable!! oh and i love the name!!

Welcome! I love you bunny! She is so cute and I love her name! I like her colouring. What breed is she?;)

I'm absolutely in love with your bunny. McQueen is an awesome name for him/her. You're lucky you're all the way in Australia because I'd surely be putting him on my bunny-nap list!

Oh, and welcome to you too, Emma!

On bunspace, I was like, who the heck is McQueen? Oh well I'll just friend her.

AND now I see it's you! So HELLO and WELCOME!!! I hope you become a regular around here! McQueen is a beautiful rabbit!!! Is she named after Lightning McQueen? :p

Tracy

OHMIGOSH what an adorable bunny you better lock her up

I want her ........:whistling

Ok, so now I have hidden McQueen from the two bunny nappers i can type. Specail hello to my bunspace buddies ;) I'm not sure of mcqueens breed sadly (but if anyone has any ideas I'd love to know), yes she looks very soft and is about 10x softer then she looks. I'm very glad other bunny owners think she is well cared for because i sue to worry I was doing a bad job (but she is a very happy bun so i guess I'm doing ok) Actually her name comes from Steve McQueen, we were talking about her escape from the pet store when we were trying to find her name and we joked about the great escape and how she should be named steve mcqueen, McQueen stuck. We hummed the great escape and her ears went straight up (it may of been because we were acting weird but still the name stuck)

Latest posts

Back