A new/old member!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cheyanne

Reaction score
I used to be a member here a long time ago and am now reconsidering coming back. I used a different name at the time, but since then I have started a new life and a new name was in order.

In time I am sure I will be recognied and there are a few who know who I am already. Thanks to someone in particular who welcomed me back with open arms. You know who you are!

I used to have several rabbits, but due to circumstances beyond my control I had to surrender most of them when I left the country... Those buns are living happily every after at a huge farm where they roam free on an acre of secured property. I did however bring 2 rabbits back with me and they now have twice the cage space they had before... in fact I have to squeeze past their cage to get to my washer lol.

I will post pics of my girls at a later date, when I am sure that I want to pull up a piece of this floor and make myself at home.

For those of you that I do not know hello and glad to meet you... for those that I do know... glad to see you again and I look forward to chatting with you!

As many people know about me - I'm not a big user of emoticons...

So let me be the FIRST to say...

:yes:

:welcome2

:hugsquish:

:woohoo:woohoo:woohoo:woohoo

:trio

:time::time::time:

and finally...

:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

I happen to know who this is - and trust me - y'all want to welcome her back and hear her stories.....I think she has an awesome way of telling stories.

But I best get off here cause I'm horrible at keeping secrets...

welcome, I look forward to getting to know you and seeing some pics of the buns :)

Oh man am I curious! Welcome back!

Hi its nice to meet you and Welcome back :D

Becca x

same as april, i cant wait to get to know you better, and hope you feel more at home again as the days pass.
(lucky buns):D

TinysMom wrote:
As many people know about me - I'm not a big user of emoticons...

So let me be the FIRST to say...

:yes:

:welcome2

:hugsquish:

:woohoo:woohoo:woohoo:woohoo

:trio

:time::time::time:

and finally...

:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

I happen to know who this is - and trust me - y'all want to welcome her back and hear her stories.....I think she has an awesome way of telling stories.

But I best get off here cause I'm horrible at keeping secrets...

I remember also and let me add :yeahthat:

Dave

I am SO happy to see you!! I teared right up when I realized who it was. :cry4:

One of my favourite all time members when I first arrived here way back when. :nod

Don't be a stranger! Looking forward to more posts. :)

sas :flowerskiss:

Welcome back, I am unsure of who you were ,lol, but welcome back here

I'd say welcome back... but we're new here... so I'll just say welcome lol!! Look forward to hearing more and seeing pics of your girls!!

Back