A new joy for our sad house.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tort

Reaction score
As some of you who read the boards frequently, you know thatDana and I lost our Daisy on Memorial Day due to a tragic and sudden accident. The house was quiet over the last few days and we were all saddened by her loss. Koko and Nicky were mourning.

Last nightDana went to petco to gether son's lizard (he has a bearded dragon) crickets and meal worms.

She had no intention or thought of getting another ferret so soon, butdana had to go visit the fuzzies whileshe was in the store.There was a little boy ferret thatDana and I have been watching over the last 4 months or so...he is now about6 months old. Well, I think we all know what happened....yes! Your right!Dana came home with a new fuzzy!

"KAJI " which is Japanese for "blessing" it also means "fire" (blaze) Kaji looks like a little badger and has a white blaze down the center of his head.

Kaji will help us all heal, by allowing us to poor out love instead of sorrow over the loss of our Daisy.

kaji.jpg

I'm SO glad you you found/He found you - KAJI!! I'm sure Daisy led you down that path!!! Really happy for your family - he is very handsome! More photos needed however (hint, hint)..

Kaji2.jpg

002-1.jpg

Hi I am Dana, Yes! Guilty as charged! I brought Kaji home without permission...Luckily Troy (Tort) is just as big of a push-over as I am when it comes to animals....LOL!

his little blaze makes him look like a badger!!! omg he's cute!

They find us when we need them and they need us.... of course you had to bring him home!!! you don't leave your babies in a petstore! ;)

What a handsome boy! I wish that he's blessed as his name indicates and I hope that he helps with mending your broken hearts.

Marietta

Congratulations on your new addition. He is certainly a handsome dude. I don't ask my husband either when I bring home a new foster. Don't give them the opportunity to say no!

LOL!!! I can't tell Dana "NO!" I'm even more of a push over than she is. I wish I would win Powerball or something so we could move to a very big house in the country; we would live in a closet and the animals would rule the house. Not much different than it is now in our apartment.lol

Latest posts

Back