A new dog

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess you could say hubby and I love dogs... since we have EIGHT of them!!!

12 y/o Alaskan Malamute mix Kodak:
2c089e42.jpg

3 y/o Alaskan Malamute Kairyl (ky rul):
348519d2.jpg

5 (I think, would have to double check) y/o Miniature Australian Shepherd, Buddjet:
buddjet4127.jpg

5 y/o chow/shar pei foster (who NEEDS a home!), Keira:
695e6433.jpg

9? y/o Pit/shar pei, Elway:
6755bc62.jpg

? y/o crazy terrier, Coach:
coach.jpg

And the sisters, 1 y/o 1/2 Leonberger, 1/4 pyrenean mastiff and 1/4 newfoundland
Denver:
denverlake6.jpg

and Philly:
philly8.jpg

Jessi

I looove dogs, I work with them and I have a puppy at home. He's a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, he's my little monster-grub. Bangbang approves which means everything;)
grrrrrrrr.jpg

This is Marley playing with his best friend Winston (mini schnauser)

bathbeauty.jpg

handsome.jpg

haha-1.jpg

Bangbang wrote:
bathbeauty.jpg

Marley is sooo cute!!:inlove:My gran had a king charles once, his name was Kingston but when my grandad got alsheimers she had to give him away:rip:

I was so busy yapping about other doggies that I forgot about my favorite little girl.

I saw her picture on a shelter website back in New York when I used to live there. My mom always said, "Amy...NO MORE PETS"...hrm....I hear that all the time :p.

Well, the little story of this girl touched us in such a way that we HAD to go out and visit her five years ago.

"Mildred", named by the shelter, was found "running" around through a back road in the country and all through the woods. She didn't have a clue where she was...really! Come to find out...Mildred was BLIND!

When we went out to see Mildred she was so sweet and helpless. The volunteers at the shelter all loved her. My mom even really liked her, which was amazing. Well, Mildred came home with us.

Mildred has a few nicknames: "Milly", "Miss Piggie", and "The Queen Pig".

She likes to bust out in a little dance for a treat....she hops around and wiggles her little "chubby piggie butt".

Mildred is now about 9 or 10 years old. She lives with my mom in New York and has a little Wire Fox Terrier boyfriend named "Spota". I last visited New York a year ago, but I ask about Milly all the time. She is doing just fine!

:biggrin2:

Mildred and I roughly 2 1/2 years or so ago I think):
DSC02509.jpg

Mildred on Christmas of '04:
normal_mildred%20on%20xmas.jpg

Struttin' her stuff:
normal_millie%20walking.jpg

Her blind (but cute!) eyes:
normal_miss%20mildred.jpg

Amy, Mildred looks so sweet! I love her pointy little tail! :D

I have two dogs, Daisy an Australian Cattle Dog and Yannik a mutt with some Australian Cattle Dog in him:

daisyyannik.jpg

And I'm dogsitting a Newf at the moment, his name is Guiness:

Guin2.jpg

~Diana

YukonDaisy wrote:
Amy, Mildred looks so sweet! I love her pointy little tail! :D

And I'm dogsitting a Newf at the moment, his name is Guiness:

Guin2.jpg

Thank you! Mildred really is a sweetheart!

And OHHH MYYYY GOSHHHHHH!!! Send the newfie my way :biggrin2:.

Arrg its so hard to choose, you guys havn't helped because there all so cute!:) I was talking with my mum and dad yesterday and they both love huskys!

I am what you call dog obsessed. I only have one dog at the moment. but will get a russian wolfhound when i can. I currently have a Collie.

As for you wanting a dog.

Have you and your family ever had a dog before?

What size do you want. Toy, small, medium, large, x-large?

Hair long, short, doesnt matter?

Activity level? Not much, moderate or lots?

What breeds have you thought off besides dobermans?

Ok Ive found a little lab choc puppy by me. He's £500 though! Fingers crossed my dad will say yes, arg Ive wanted a dog for sooooo long! :bawl:

Latest posts

Back